Wednesday, December 07, 2005

home for the holidays: a list

so, because i plan so poorly for travel, i am punishing myself by remaining in chicago for the holidays instead of seeing my family back in southern california, where my sister tells me it's a balmy 65. bastards.

clearly, i will need to find something to do. so here's a list of everything i could do during my fabulous week off:

1.

um, i can't think of anything. (except drink champagne every night and that's no good.)

help me out.

4 comments:

Wasp Jerky said...

I hear there's a war on Christmas going on. You could join me on sniper duty, taking out pansy liberals who use the words "happy holidays" in an obvious attempt to make Jesus cry.

Delia Christina said...

excellent.
i'll be wearing my boot-cut camo pants.

Anonymous said...

Museum of Science and Industry. christmas trees and small children singing. I think they have something like 6 choirs a day. one day I watched 5, and every time someone puked. Okay, well maybe that's not such a great idea. .....

Delia Christina said...

that's an excellent idea!
i love stuff like that.