Monday, March 28, 2005

blogrollin'

i've made some additions to the blogroll and more are coming, now that i've embarked on my first day of unemployment!

oh, don't feel sad for me. at last, my dream of becoming an under-paid social do-gooder is on the move and, in about a week, i'm sure this hyped up enthusiasm will be replaced by a more sober consideration of, oh, tax payment, rent payment and bill payment.

but for now, i'm blogging to my heart's content.

if anyone knows of sites that incorporate a certain snarky, intellectual charm that may touch on faith (or not) and/or women's issues, let me know! i'm always up for learning something! (or even if you just know a good place that collects all the best fart jokes over the past 40 years, that's good too.)

3 comments:

Wasp Jerky said...

You might like Natalie's blog.

Wasp Jerky said...

You might like Natalie's blog.

Delia Christina said...

you're right. i do like her blog.

she's one of my faves now.