Wednesday, October 06, 2004

the debates last night gave me gas.

edwards, as always, looked fabulous. cheney, as ever, looked like he had put a lump of coal in your stocking and if you complained he'd get out his walking stick and give you a good thrashing about your head and shoulders.

as for winning, does it matter? it's easy to memorize talking points, but how about argument and mastery of a subject? much better to administer an essay (always my forte.)

anyway, not much going on. just a minor crisis of faith over whether it's unchristian to rebel against authority and whether my college education makes me closer to a godless agnostic than a traditional christian. (i don't think so, but apparently my non-problem with facilitated discussion makes me a dupe of the New World Order...or so according to some new friends of my dad.)

whatever. conservative old (white) guys are typically paranoid about everything.

No comments: